How Did You Find Me?
Like it or not, you've reached my personal website. Since you're here, why not take a look around.
It's a short trip. The main attraction at this point is my writing blog.
If you didn't get enough of me here, you can visit my genealogy site where I guarantee you'll get far too much.
My Latest Twitter Posts
Twitter is where you'll see my latest status and comments on writing and, sometimes, life. Here's a sample:
- 21 Feb 2013
- Just checked to see if I had any fake followers: you're all real.
- 19 Feb 2013
- "If you lose track of your voice ... eavesdrop, write down everything you hear ... That's you listening to the world" Annie Baker #writing
- 05 Feb 2013
- The simple pleasure of seeing the sunlight burst out on a gray day.
- 04 Feb 2013
- 30 Jan 2013
- I just wrote about a writing exercise. Now I have to follow my own advice. #writing #journaling
If you would like to see all my posts or follow me, I am @soriyo on Twitter.
Yeah, I know, another of those Japanese words. It means eldest brother.
- 4 Aug 2012
- The blog has now gone live. The fist post explains why I'm writing it. I had been thinking about starting it for awhile, but
I didn't want to begin without a queue of posts ready to go. Once you create a blog, you should post to it on a regular basis.
- 26 May 2012
- After about fifteen years since this site's inception, I've finally done a complete redesign.
A lot of the pages from the old version are missing from this one. Some of the old content will be back.