How Did You Find Me?
Like it or not, you've reached my personal website. Since you're here, why not take a look around.
It's a short trip. The main attraction at this point is my writing blog.
If you didn't get enough of me here, you can visit my genealogy site where I guarentee you'll get far too much.
My Latest Twitter Posts
Twitter is where you'll see my latest status and comments on writing and, sometimes, life. Here's a sample:
- 07 May 2013
- 23 words that have remained unchanged for 15,000 years http://t.co/shTmEfXJZO
Can you use them all in one sentence?
- 16 Apr 2013
- Sitting in a Parisian restaurant on my own. The story ideas are following. Was Hemingway ever here? #amwriting
- 15 Apr 2013
- I’ve walking around Paris and am pleased to see bookshops everywhere. In California they’re almost extinct #reading
- 15 Apr 2013
- Went by a writers Mecca again. http://t.co/NcA5kpKSkQ
- 11 Apr 2013
- At Newark airport. Not the hot spot of writing inspiration. #amwriting or at least trying.
If you would like to see all my posts or follow me, I am @soriyo on Twitter.
Yeah, I know, another of those Japanese words. It means eldest brother.
- 4 Aug 2012
- The blog has now gone live. The fist post explains why I'm writing it. I had been thinking about starting it for awhile, but
I didn't want to begin without a queue of posts ready to go. Once you create a blog, you should post to it on a regular basis.
- 26 May 2012
- After about fifteen years since this site's inception, I've finally done a complete redesign.
A lot of the pages from the old version are missing from this one. Some of the old content will be back.